With a surface of only approx. 4 m², a Hafenrichter hose drying system can be operated in engine houses which do not have a special zone for hose maintenance.
And in terms of performance, this system absolutely outreaches a hose drying tower – the costs of which can be saved in case of a new building.
Our patented process sucks the humidity from the surface so that the hose can be used again immediately.
The dried hose can be taken out of the system alternatively in single or double reeled layers.
Another advantage of the patented system: There is no more humidity burdening the climate and the building fabric when a Hafenrichter drying system is used.
List of features
The AST is provided with 2 fixed rollers and 2 steering rollers with fixing brake and can this be moved quietly and simply and also locked firmly.
- Dryng and winding of fire hoses 34-80 mm (optional 110 mm)
- Full automatic
- Up to 12 fire hoses per hour
- Multifunction display, free programable function keys
- Drying by vaccum meens less electricity consumption
- Single and double winding possible
- larger fire hoses (A 110 mm)
Technical Data for Hose-Drying System "AST"
· Self-supporting anodised steel plate design, powder coated
· 230 volt AC
· Current consumption < 0.5 kW/h
· Speed control by frequency converter control
· Start / stop function
· Automatic switch-off
· Dimensions: h x w x d: 1270 x 800 x 550 mm
· Weight 52 kg
· Smooth running rollers with brakes
· Self-latching width adjustment without locking screw
· Hoses of the dimensions A-D up to a length of max. 40 m
· Single and double reeling possible