Contrary to other equipment available on the market, the ASWevo is provided with a frequency converter permitting an infinitely adjustable controllability.
Furthermore, the control offers a start – stop – mode with automatic final switch-off so that the system operates nearly automatically.
A novelty is the self-latching width adjustment which gets along without locking screws or locking mechanism.
Neither a counter-bearing nor an additional disc or reeling plate is necessary for reeling.
Hose lengths of up to 40 m of size A-D (25 - 110 mm) can be processed.
Other larger lengths and widths are also available on request as option. The ASW evo can reel hoses in single or double layers.
Highest safety standards are a matter of course – as for all Hafenrichter systems. The operator is well protected against injuries caused e.g. by overturning couplings or similar sources of danger.
The hoses can be taken out in a very simple and ergonomic way with an optimized handling.
The ASW has 2 fixed rollers and two guide rollers with fixing brake and can either be moved quietly and easily or locked firmly.
· Self-supporting anodised steel plate design, powder coated
· 230 volt AC
· Current consumption < 0.5 kW/h
· Speed control by frequency converter control
· Start / stop function
· Automatic switch-off
· Dimensions: h x w x d: 1270 x 800 x 550 mm
· Weight 52 kg
· Smooth running rollers with brakes
· Self-latching width adjustment without locking screw
· Hoses of the dimensions A-D up to a length of max. 40 m
· Single and double reeling possible