When designing the Hafenrichter hose testing table SPT we mainly focused on the increased requirements for operator’s safety besides environmental issues.
A complete safety glazing (macrolon®) is possible thanks to the innovative hose extension unit.
The system assigns the pressure loss automatically to the respective test line. The tester can concentrate on the quick identification of damages while the test procedures continue on the remaining lines.
If pressure decreases due to a bursting of the hose, the affected test line is separated from the testing unit within split seconds.
Testing continues without interruption on the remaining lines.
The Hafenrichter SPT is available either on consoles or in wall suspension design. Built-in components under the testing table are also possible to take advantage of the space.
Technical data (hose testing table)
· Design: aluminium profile / hard anodised, stainless steel
· Mains voltage: 380 volt, 3 phases
· Current consumption: approx. 3 kW/h in operation
· Water consumption: approx. 8-10 l per minute for each washing line
The test water is collected and reused for pressure testing
· Test pressure: variable as required 0 - 16 bar (optionally 25 bar)
· Dimensions (wxdxh): approx. 11.000 x 920 / 1.600 x 860 mm (semi-line)
approx. 22,000 x 920 x 860 mm (full line)
· Capacity: approx. 20 B-hoses (depending on the contamination)
· 35 m B-hoses
· Full casing for a conformity with the UVV (accident prevention regulations)
· Suction hose testing unit
· Movable hose reeler
· Integrated hose drying and reeling unit