Hose lifts - Track systems
Hafenrichter hose lifts are ideally appropriate for a use as track systems. Hoses can be suspended from the tracks in complete lengths or held in the middle, with a capacity being individually adapted to suit the respective site.
We manufacture these systems to customer specifications in order to meet individual needs and dimensional requirements. Larger capacities can thus be accommodated without difficulty.
The system is operated via a central PC/PLC control. The multifunctional display can be individually programmed.
Supply to tracks that are already full is automatically blocked, and digital error analysis reliably excludes system malfunctions.
The Hafenrichter hose lift loads (or unloads) the selected track fully automatically.
With the (optional) reeling unit at the bottom it is possible to lower the hoses ready for storage (single or double layer) keeping the testing stand free for its proper purpose.
|Track system||Live ring lift||Radial lift|
Technical data of the hose lift SA(H)
(Depending on the size of the tower and the capacity, the technical data may vary)
· Electrical connected value: 2.9 kW
· Supply voltage: 380/400 volt, 3 phases
· Protective equipment: residual current circuit breaker / IP 65
· Rated power: 1.7 kW
· Bearing load of the chain tension: 125 kg (load controlled)
· Lifting speed: variable 20 - 2 m/min
· Number of tracks: 3-30 (or as required)
· Suspension capacity:
20 - 500 B-C-D hoses (optional A)
· Hose adapter: no hose adapter (but can be supplied to double the capacity)
· External dimensions: variable as requested by the customer
· Necessary cross section of the tower: variable as requested by the customer
· Weight (charged): approx. 1000 - 7500 kg