Radial lifts (SRS) offer the advantage of inserting humid hoses from the top and taking out dry hoses from the bottom. The disadvantage which is usual for track systems is the inaccessibility of the dried hoses as they are blocked by those hoses which have been suspended afterwards. This disadvantage does not exist anymore if our radial lift is used.
The control works as simple as the systems used in all Hafenrichter lifts.
Adapters are principally not necessary – however, we offer special adapter units with which the suspension capacity can be doubled without any further modification of the system.
We appreciate to be at your disposal for any advice to the question whether this system is appropriate for your drying tower.
Technical data of the hose lifts SRS
· Connected load: 2.9 kW
· Mains voltage: 380 volt, 3 phases
· Protective equipment: residual current circuit breaker / IP 54
· Rated power: 1.7 kW
· Bearing load of the chain tension: 125 kg
· Lifting speed: variable 20 - 2 m/min
· The hoses pass a radial track and are taken out in dry condition from the bottom.
· Depending on the length of the track and the diameter of your tower, the capacity amounts to 40 – 60 hoses.
· Hose adapter: yes
External dimensions: from 1000 x 1000 mm according to the capacity
· Necessary cross section of the tower: from 1000 x 1000 mm according to the capacity
· Weight (charged): from approx. 600 kg