A Hafenrichter pump testing stand is optimally appropriate for a time-saving training of a machine operator as nearly all operating states can be generated and visualised. The machine operator can "see" what is happening in the pump and how parameter deviations have impact on other measuring data.
Visualised images can be output with ease on video projectors or additional monitors.
Even a remote control is also optionally available.
The system can be upgraded at any time.
The testing of fittings, jet pipes and risers is provided optionally. Stationary devices that are otherwise difficult to test can also be connected with ease, as the (mobile) system is mounted on castors. Structural measures are not necessary to operate this pump testing stand.
Our PC system is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Control software has been specially developed for testing pumps and fittings, with the database function automatically updating all data on the condition, the most recent test procedure or the latest operational use.
An almost unlimited selection of testing options is provided and can be viewed or printed out at the click of a mouse.
Control of test functions from remote work stations is also possible if the control PC is operated via a network.
The measuring tolerances of this system are inferior to +/- 0.5 % thanks to the new acoustic rotation speed recording.
· Mains voltage: 220 volt, 3 phases
· Speed measuring: electronically
· Maximum suction depth: minus 10.33 metres
· Suction height adjustment: electrically
· Nose piece adjustment: electrically
· Flow metering: electronically
· Conveying capacity: up to 4,000 litres/min.
· Dimensions, test housing PPS (h x w x d): 2300 x 1500 x 1850 mm
· Connections: suction pipe A-B-C | pressure pipe A-B-C-D
Weight: 690 kg empty/ 2200 kg ready for operation
(technical changes reserved)