Individual solutions / Pump testing stands
We adapt our pump testing stands for an integration into your existing premises – or for a transport as mobile solution, if requested.
The visualisation can be broadcast directly into your training rooms by a network solution.
Our systems are available as a mobile unit or as a cistern or external water source solution. Stationary devices that are otherwise difficult to test can also be connected with ease, as the (mobile) system is mounted on castors. Structural measures are not necessary to operate this pump testing stand – but can be implemented for practical reasons.
Technical data of the Hafenrichter PPS
Design: aluminium profile, hard anodised / stainless steel
· Mains voltage: 220 volt, 3 phases
· Speed measuring: electronically
· Maximum suction depth: minus 10.33 metres
· Suction height adjustment: electrically
· Nose piece adjustment: electrically
· Flow metering: electronically
· Conveying capacity: up to 5,000 litres/min (optionally 10.000)
· Dimensions, test housing PPS (h x w x d): 1515 x 1475 x 2105 mm
· Connections: suction pipe A-B-C | pressure pipe A-B-C-D