Anodised and powder coated components guarantee for a high durability.
In contrast to other equipment available on the market, the HDS has a frequency-controlled drive unit which permits an infinitely adjustable speed control.
Either a washing from the front or rear side is possible.
The high-pressure pump integrated in the platform together with the special high-pressure nozzles ensures an optimal washing result with very low water consumption.
Splash water is minimised by the easy hose insertion and the automatically closing washing flap.
The system is individually controllable depending on the degree of hose contamination to achieve the best possible result.
The washing process can be started automatically by a control panel; the washing direction and the speed can be changed any time.
This system is well appropriate for a connection to the existing technique (especially also makes from other companies).
We optionally offer a reeling unit (HDS 'eco PLUS'). It is possible to reel the hose in single or double layers after washing or drying.
The washing system is designed for hoses of the class D – B (optionally A). It is also possible to handle wider hoses – if you are interested, just contact us or send us your requirement specifications.
The HDS is equipped with 2 fixed rollers and 2 guide rollers with fixing brake that can either be moved quietly – or locked firmly.
List of features
The EVO is provided with 2 fixed rollers and 2 steering rollers with fixing brake and can thus be mo ved quietly and simply and also locked firmly.
- All speeds of the machine are freely selectable
- Washing with high pressure nozzles
- Washing pressure adjustable between 10 - 90 bar
- Hose length measurement and centre recording (option)
- winding unit
· Self-supporting anodised steel plate design, powder coated
· 230/380 volt AC (optionally)
· Current consumption < 3.5 kW/h
· Speed control by frequency converter control
· Start / stop function / direction function
· Central control panel
· Integrated high pressure cleaning unit, adjustable 10 - 90 bar
· Dimensions : h x w x d 1200 x 800 x 600
· Weight 98 kg
· Smooth running rollers with brakes
· Self-latching width adjustment without locking screw
· Hoses of the classes B-D (optionally A)
· Forward and backward washing with variable speed