The hose testing and reeling stand Evolution is an advanced development of our proven and reliable eco system.
Also for this system, we use an electronic pressure monitoring making an all-around glazing unnecessary. Even minimum decreases of pressure are recorded and displayed by the system. Unique 99% of the hose surface are visible and can be reached directly, thus guaranteeing the best monitoring. This is the reason why this system stands out from competition.
Thanks to its small dimensions, "EVO" fits in every engine house which meets the standards DIN 14092 and DIN 14811. Including the user area, the systems only requires a surface of 1,99 x 3,39 m and can be built round on 3 sides. There is no more space necessary! Constructional measures are normally not necessary, only rotary current and possibly a water connection should be mounted. Minimum 10-12 B-hoses of 20m each can be washed, tested, dried and reeled ready for storage with the hose testing and reeling stand. This makes the Hafenrichter "EVO" to the smallest and most effective system on the market.
Even minimum decreases of pressure at the hose to be tested are recorded and displayed by the system. The hose is set under pressure and passes the operator for visual inspection. In case of leaks, it can be stopped and marked correspondingly. (Clearly visible on the right hand of the picture: the system processes 2 hoses simultaneously.)
Already after having inserted the first coupling in the outlet, it is possible to wash the next hose. Hose testing and reeling stands of Hafenrichter are the only systems on the market that offer this feature. For all other systems, every hose has to be completely taken out of the stand first before the next hose can be maintained. This advantage provides for a significantly higher performance (throughput / min.) of Hafenrichter systems and less time is necessary for the operators who are in most cases volunteers.
As for all Hafenrichter systems, the operator in charge of hose maintenance is well protected against any possible bursting and works significantly more efficiently than he does e.g. with hose testing tables, since there are no long distances necessary for visual inspection.
The system is appropriate for hoses of the classes B – C and D up to a length of 35 m.
A damage of the hose at the hose band clip is excluded thanks to a special Anti-Kink-Equipment.
- Only small space necessary (including user space) – less than 9 m2
- Flush-to-the-wall assembly on three sides possible / fits in nearly every place
- Safe testing with variable test pressure between 1 - 16 bar (optionally 25 bar)
- Water recovery
- Optimal view on the entire hose possible
- Revolving of the hose under pressure (individually)
- No long distances for the operator
- Washing by means of a high-pressure nozzles
- Hose length measurement and centre recording
- Automated, optimised processes
- Multifunctional display with touch screen and control keys
- PC interface for an optional PC connection for database management and remote maintenance
- Remote maintenance via GSM / modem / internet
- Integrated hose reeling unit
- Integrated automatic coupling supply without additional handling
- Performance min. 10 - 12 B hoses per hour of 20 m each (mixed more)
About 12 B-hoses (more in mixed operation) can be washed, tested, dried and reeled ready for storage within one hour by one person with our hose testing and reeling stand evolution.
· Design: aluminium profile, hard anodised / stainless steel
· Mains voltage: 380/400 volt / 32 A inert
· Current consumption: approx. 4 kW/h in operation
· Water consumption: approx. 8-12 l per minute
· Test pressure: variable as necessary 0 - 16 bar (optionally more)
· Dimensions (d x w x h): 3,390 x 2,040 x 1,930 mm
· Capacity: approx. 12-15 B-hoses (depending on the degree of dirt)
· Efficiency drying module
· External hose drying
· Database / remote maintenance module
· Test module for suction hoses and fittings