Clearly visible on the picture:
The hose testing and reeling stand Revolution is our most capable system for hose maintenance.
The Hafenrichter "REVO" has the same characteristics as the "EVO", but is just more capable. Thanks to its small overall size it fits in every engine house that meets the standards DIN 14092 and DIN 14811. This system only needs a surface of 2.35 x 3.63 m including user area and it is possible to build around the system on three sides. No more space is necessary! Constructional measures are normally not required, only rotary current and possibly a water connection should be available. Up to 16B hoses of 20 m each can be washed, tested, dried and reeled ready for operation with a hose testing and reeling stand within one hour by one person.
The HSP (R)evolution is a further development which makes the handling of 2 (20 m-B-) hoses at the same time possible. The system is appropriate for 40m B or (optionally) 20m A-hoses. In terms of its design, the HSP is the only compact system on the market which reaches such high output of hoses. Washing and testing of non-deformable hoses is also possible for the first time (option).
Furthermore, the use of special high-pressure nozzles guarantees a thorough cleaning without any negative effects on the life of the hose fibres. The system works nearly fully automatically: the operator only has to insert the hose and check it visually for tightness. 99% of the hose surface are visible and can be reached directly. With this feature, the REVO has the edge over all systems of the competitors which visibility hardly exceeds 60%.
With this system, long distances that have to be covered for inspection – as in case of the traditional 20m long hose testing table – are not necessary anymore. Personal protection is exemplary – as pressure testing with up to 16 bar (optionally 25) takes place behind safety glass (Macrolon®) protecting the operator optimally against hose parts which are thrown out when a hose bursts.
A special Anti-Kink-Equipment excludes a damage of the hose at the hose band clip.
Only approx. 10 – 12 litres fresh water are required per minute as the test water is collected and reused – another principle patented by us.
Less than 6 kW/h current is consumed.
ATTENTION! This system can maintain non-deformable hoses up to a length of 50m!
Even the maintenance of non-deformable hoses (option) is not a special challenge for Hafenrichter hose testing and reeling stands. Non-deformable hoses of a length of 40m can be processed on the EVO; and for non-deformable hoses of 50 m length the REVO is appropriate. Hose reelers which are provided up- and downstream are designed for reeling non-deformable hoses to maintain them in the system.
All performance data at a glance:
· Only small space necessary (including user space) (less than 8 m2)
· Safe testing with variable test pressure (0 - 18 bar - optionally 25 bar)
· All system speeds are freely selectable
· Water recovery
· Optimal view on the entire hose possible
No long distances for the operator
· Washing by means of a high-pressure nozzles
· Rotation of the hose under pressure
· Hose length measurement and centre recording
· Automated, optimised processes
· Multifunctional display with touch screen and control keys
· PC interface for database management (option)
· Efficiency drying (option)
· Inspection of suction hose and fitting (option)
· Remote maintenance via GSM / modem / internet
· Integrated hose reeler
· Integrated automatic coupling supply without additional handling
· Hose output of min. 13-16 B-hoses of 20 m each
· Testing, washing, drying and reeling of hoses of the classes D, C, B (optional A)
· Maintenance of non-deformable hoses of up to 50 m possible (option)
· Talcum powdering unit (option)
· Washing, testing, drying and winding of fire hoses from 25 to 110 mm diametre
· Maintenance of form stable hoses (option)
· Design: aluminium profile, hard anodised / stainless steel
· Mains voltage: 380/400 volt / rotary current
· Current consumption: approx. 4.5 kW/h in operation
· Water consumption: approx. 12 l per minute
· Test pressure: variable as necessary 0 - 16 bar
· Dimensions (d x w x h): 3,630 x 2,350 x 1,930 mm
approx. 13-16 B-hoses (20 meter)
approx. 10-12 B-hoses (40 meter)
approx. 6 A-hoses (25 meter) (optional)
(depends on the degree of contamination)
- Suction hose testing
- Fittings testing
- Efficiency testing
- Hose database
- Treatment of A-hoses
- Treatment of non-deformable hoses
- Pressure testing 25 bar